Sunday, December 6, 2009

The holidays...

I don't keep up with this enough as I should. There's always so much going on that I could talk about, but it's also keeping me so busy that I don't think about keeping track of it here. And I want to keep it updated so that people can keep track of me...but the people that I'm most concerned with keeping up with me find out over the phone, for the most part. But I'll try to be better...

So...it's the holiday season. This is a great time of the year because I get to see my family more...especially the nieces and nephew. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my whole family...but the kiddos are so much fun. Mom's side of the family got together for our annual shopping day for Toys 4 Tots. It was fun, as always. My nieces and nephew are getting so big! I love seeing them and being able to play with them.

Work has been really busy. We just had our Breakfast with Santa event yesterday where we had right at 450 people come through to see Santa. Then, I met dad to look at some motorcycles. After that, I met Casey, Erin, and Ainsley at Costco for a little bit. Saturday evening, we went to dad's church for their holiday dinner. Then I went to a friend's house for a little while that I haven't seen lately. It was a very busy day!

This morning, I helped mom get all of her Christmas stuff out of the attic. She asked me if I need anything to decorate my apartment. I told her I don't get enough company to need decorations, but if company comes around, I know where I can get decorations ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't shopping fun! I truly appreciate all your help (as usual) and hope we will have some fun over the holidays! Decorations are available when needed!

    ReplyDelete