Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wow!

June of 2010 was the last time I was on here?!?! Holy cow!

So the other day I was thinking about my nieces and nephew, and the new ones that are on the way. And I ended up thinking about all the different names my nieces and nephews have called me. So I wanted to share them:

"Untle Turtis"
"Cursis"
"Curt Curt"
"Bob"

I'm wondering what the new ones will call me?

There are some other things that have been going on with me, too. I made an offer on a house and I'm waiting to hear on that. I sold my car a few weeks ago and I'm looking for a new one. And I'm working full time now for the Y. Oh, and I have a roommate. And I have a dog now. Well, it's temporary right now. I found a brindle boxer in the parking lot of the YMCA I work at. I'm trying to find the owner now, but the county says if no one claims him in 14 days that I can keep him. I named him Tyson since he's a boxer.

Okay, I think that's all for now. I'll try to be better about posting on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment